What are you doing for valentines day?
What are some ways you plan to celebrate your day??? Post your planned events below for those that are still looking for ideas on how to spend their day 😊💖!
For those of you that are single:
Here Are Some Ideas For You
- Take the day to relax, get a massage, pedicure, or even just take a nice warm bath 😊💖!
- Buy yourself something special, valentines day does not only have to be about a loved one…
- Plan a night of your favorite movies, your favorite take out and all your favorite snacks. You deserve a break too!!!
- Nothing is wrong with sharing this special day out with a friend, so get out there and have fun with a buddy!!!
- For any single or married parents stuck home that have no time or money to head out look up fun free activities to do with your family.
Now For All Of You WILD COUPLES:
- Do not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone, try something new and exciting. (Nothing says romantic like taking a walk on the wild side and planned a special surprise or secret event)
- For the more homey couple, take the night to stay in and cuddle up while you eat great food over good conversation. (Nothing is more important in relationships than communication!)
- What is something you and your partner did before life took you on a roller coaster ride and spit you out where you are now? (Take the nigjt to rekindle old love and take a walk down memory lane while you do it!)
- Buy your partner a card and express the reasons you care for them and how they have brought you joy !!!
- Valentine’s Day maybe on a weekday but no one says you can not still make it a romantic weekend in stead. If you have the money and time. Book a hotel and make a special weekend out of it💞!
Well if you are in a relationship, here is a great way to start off your day is by showing your loved one how much and why you cherish them.
Here is an example of how to shock and amaze your partner first thing when they wake up !!!
Found this on Pinterest and could not stop contemplating how great of an idea it was so here is the original link I found it on so you can find other cool ideas as well!